Valley Forge (VF) Kennel Club
Held the 1st Thursday, monthly from 8:00 p.m.- 9:30 p.m. in the Gerber Room at Suburban Community Hospital.
The VF Kennel Clubs Our Mission…
- To develop and encourage education programs to promote responsible dog ownership within the community.
- To support the individual rights of dog owners and promote sensible canine legislation.
- To mentor and share our knowledge with those individuals expressing an interest in entering the exciting world of AKC competition.
- To promote training of pure-bred dogs; encourage the training of judges; conduct point shows, obedience trials, sanctioned matches, and seminars all under the rules and regulations of the AKC.
- To promote good sportsmanship in the training and exhibition of dogs.
- To further the advancement of all breeds of pure-bred dogs.
- To encourage and promote better health and quality in the breeding of pure-bred dogs.
Come to our monthly meeting…
Held the first Thursday of every month at 8pm in the Gerber Conference Room on the 2ed floor of Suburban Community Hospital, intersection of Germantown Pike and Dekalb Pike, East Norriton Township, Pennsylvania.
Sharon Childrey, Vice President of Hospital Auxiliary 610-278-2253 | firstname.lastname@example.org