How to Apply
The Internal Medicine Residency Program at Suburban Community Hospital participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) program for the residency application process.
Applications are accepted through ERAS only (no paper applications).
- Graduate of medical school in the United States or Canada accredited by the LCME;
- Graduate of osteopathic medical school accredited by the AOA;
- Graduate of medical schools outside the United States who meet the following qualifications:
- Have received a currently valid certificate from the ECFMG
- Six months U.S. clinical experience (includes observerships, externships or research)
- Medical school graduation within the last five years.
- Successful completion of USMLE Steps 1 & 2, CS & CK – OR – COMLEX Steps 1 & 2, CE & PE. Minimum score for USMLE Step 1&2 are 214 & 220.Minimum score for COMLEX Step 1 & 2 are 420.
All residency candidates must fulfill Suburban Community Hospital Employment Requirements